The Gulf Coast Running Club (GCRC) is a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is the promotion and encouragement of running for physical fitness and health. The membership is comprised of men, women, and children of all ages representing a wide range of running experience. We administer road races, run/walks,children’s runs, biathlons, triathlons, and social events for the general public in cooperation with various community organizations, agencies, and businesses.
- Reduced entry fee for GCRC events.
- Monthly newsletters with all race results, running tips and monthly regional calendars.
- Road Runners Club of America membership & insurance.
- Discounts for running merchandise at some local athletic stores and runningwarehouse.com.
- Family membership plan.
- Free meal at clubs annual banquet.
The GCRC hosts approximately 30 races a year across the Gulf
Coast. We are always in need of volunteers to help in all areas of the
Club. All members are encouraged to work at least two races per
year. To volunteer, simply arrive early on race day and see Leonard.