Discussion & Questions about GCRC races & etc.
Moderator: Leonard Vergunst
154 runners today. The cold weather and all the Mardi Gras weekend parades probably contributed to the light turnout.
Thanks to Bill Gasparrini for tabulating the following team results:
1. 41:12 - Geoffrey Sasaki & Jacqueline Sasaki
2. 43:50 - Jake Miller & Keri Miller
3. 44:35 - Ben Hudson & Katie Hudson
4. 51:11 - Ashley Klejmont & James Desgrange
5. 52:02 - Lance Salvas & Dee Salvas
1. 43:01 - Bill Gasparrini & Tiffany Thompson
2. 47:29 - Jason Bright & Jinx Campbell
1. 46:15 - Ed Wheeler & Cherie Ferguson
2. 51:06 - Randy Kimbrough & Susan Linn
- Site Admin
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:08 am
It was a great day for the race!
But even the gnats don't bother to show up unless we have at least 200.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:41 pm
- Location: parts unknown
It was a great race, thanks to the race director and all the volunteers for setting up the event. Beautiful course and perfect running weather. Good to be able to come down to the Gulf Coast and normally find a race when I'm traveling.
And special thanks to Bob C. and the Lyman Loop group for taking me in as their own on the Sunday morning run. Good company and pleasant conversation made an eight mile run seem like four. And a Valentines "Bee" to boot, thanks Alice.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:23 pm
- Location: Tupelo
Frank, thanks for coming down. Hope you'll check our calender and race with us whenever you're in the area. Bob just loves having new competition in his age group. Always welcome to join our Sunday morning Orange Grove group too. We love having new friendly faces and new stories as well.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 pm
- Location: Gulfport
Return to Gulf Coast Running Club
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest